SBI Recruitment2017: – If you are searching for the job in SBI then you are reached to the correct destination as the SBI has recently published a new notification regarding 103 Specialist Officer Posts. The whole notification is termed as SBI Recruitment 2017 every interested candidate can visit the official website to apply online.
Candidates must scroll below to watch the eligibility criterion like age limit, educational qualification, application fee etc…
SBI Vacancy Details: –
- Total no. of posts: – 103
- Name of the posts
Acquisition Relationship Managers: 34 Posts
2. Relationship Manager: 55 Posts
3. Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 01 Post
4. Zoanl Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs): 01 Post
5. Zoanl Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI): 02 Posts
6. Compliance Officer: 01 Post
7. Investment Counsellors: 09 Posts
Eligibility Criterion for SBI Recruitment 2017
- Age Limit: – Please visit the official website.
- Educational Qualification: – candidate must have completed graduation from the recognised university and with relevant experience.
- Selection Process: – candidate must undergo a written test and personal interview.
- Application fee: – General/OBC: – 600
ST/SC: – 100
Overview of SBI Recruitment 2017
|Name of the organisation||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Offered designation||Posted above|
|Starting date to apply||25.11.2017|
|Last Date to apply||12.12.2017|
How to apply online for SBI Recruitment 2017
- Candidate must go to the official website.
- Fill the application form,
- Send the hard copy of all the documents and evidences through post.
- To the “State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021” on or before 16-12-2017”.